How to Book
Tickets for Wigmore Hall concerts and events can be booked:
All events on this site are open for public booking. New concerts are added to the site on the first working day of every month.
Tickets for most Wigmore Hall events can be booked online any time.
A small selection of Community and Education events cannot be booked online and is noted on the relevant event page.
To book tickets online:
- Find a concert or event you would like to attend
- Click on the ‘Book Now’ button
- Choose the section of the Hall you would like your seat/s to be
- Select the available seat/s you want
- Click on the 'Add to Basket' button
- In the basket page you can either continue shopping to buy more tickets or you can proceed to checkout.
- Once you have finished shopping, proceed to checkout and follow the checkout process. Please have your credit or debit card ready to complete the order.
All major credit cards are accepted online.
There is a £2.00 administration fee for online bookings which includes sending your tickets by post.
If you book online less than 5 days before an event, or are booking from a non-UK address, your tickets will be held at the Box Office for collection up to an hour before the event.
There is a limit of 6 tickets per concert booked. If you wish to purchase more for a concert please call the Box Office on +44 (0)20 7935 2141.
If you have any difficulties using this service please email the Box Office or telephone +44 (0)20 7935 2141.
The Box Office phone number is +44 (0)20 7935 2141
Bookings can be made by phone during the following times:
- 7 days a week: 10 am – 7 pm
- Days without an evening concert: 10 am – 5 pm.
There is a non-refundable £3.00 administration charge per telephone transaction, which includes the return of tickets by post if time permits.
All major credit cards are accepted for telephone bookings.
Wigmore Hall Box Office
36 Wigmore Street
Bookings can be made at the Wigmore Hall Box Office during the following times:
- 7 days a week: 10 am – 8.30 pm
- Days without an evening concert: 10 am – 5 pm
At the Box Office you cannot book advance tickets half an hour before a concert. Only tickets for the upcoming concert will be sold.
The following forms of payment are accepted at the Box Office:
- All major credit cards
- Cheques made payable to ‘Wigmore Hall’
- Pounds Sterling
Please note the Wigmore Hall Box Office is closed for telephone and personal bookings on Christmas Day and Boxing Day and at the weekends during our summer closure period.