Sunday 25 June 2017 7:30PM
Florilegium; Ashley Solomon director; Clare Wilkinson mezzo-soprano
Telemann 250th Anniversary Concert
This concert will be approximately 2 hours in duration, including an interval
Ticket bookings are subject to a £2.00 booking fee. This fee covers the whole booking and is not per ticket.
- Ashley Solomon director
- Clare Wilkinson mezzo-soprano
Florilegium showcases the exceptional variety of his compositions, from an intimate solo fantasie to the extraordinary collections of chamber music from his Tafelmusik, Essercizii Musici and Paris Quartets.
Mezzo-soprano Clare Wilkinson joins Florilegium in one of the virtuosic cantatas from his Harmonischer Gottesdienst cycle of 1725–6.
Georg Phillipp Telemann (1681-1767)
Suite in E minor Tafelmusik I No. 1 TWV55:e1
- I. Ouverture
- Fantaisie for flute No. 9 in E major TWV40:10
- Cantata: Ihr Völker hört TWV1:921
- Suite in E minor Tafelmusik I No. 1 TWV55:e1
- Quartet in E minor TWV43:e4 'Paris'
- Trio Sonata in A major TWV42:a5
- Sonata in A major TWV4:A6
Tafelmusik I TWV50:5
- Conclusion in E minor