The Wigmore Hall Trust
- Aubrey Adams
- André and Rosalie Hoffmann
- Donald Kahn OBE
- Sir Ralph Kohn FRS and Lady Kohn
- Mr and Mrs Paul Morgan
Artistic & Executive Director:
- John Gilhooly OBE, Hon FRAM, HonRCM
- Aubrey Adams (Chairman)
- Tony Allen
- Mark Hawtin
- Dame Felicity Lott
- Julia MacRae
- Cita Stelzer
- Dr Christoph Vogtherr
Company registered in England No. 2754525. Registered Charity No. 1024838
Built in 1901 by the Bechstein piano company, Wigmore Hall is justifiably regarded as one of the world's great recital halls, attracting the leading classical musicians of our time, and often setting the standard for international chamber music and song. Wigmore Hall's artistic programming is complemented by a highly innovative and diverse Learning programme.
Wigmore Hall's Mission Statement is:
To continue as the pre-eminent international home of chamber music and to be recognised in the UK and the rest of the world as the National Concert Hall for Chamber Music and Song.
Our four main objectives are to:
- Explore a broad repertoire with a knowledgeable audience.
- Take Wigmore Hall's distinctive music-making to as wide an audience as possible.
- Remain the venue where important young artists earn their credentials and reinforce those credentials over time.
- Achieve long-term stability and dynamism with the help of the Capital Appeal and Endowment Fund.