We are pleased to further our commitment to make our family programme accessible to families who face financial barriers by introducing a subsidised ticket scheme which supports families to purchase £1 tickets to our family events. This includes:
- For Crying Out Loud! – Concerts for babies aged 1 and under and their parents/carers
- Chamber Tots – Music-making workshops for toddlers aged 1-5 and their parents/carers
- Family Workshops – Music-making workshops for families with children aged 5-11
- Family Concerts – Interactive concerts for families with children aged 5-11
How does the scheme work?
There are two ways to become a member of the £1 scheme:
- A referral from a partner organisation (i.e., family service, children centre, local authority).
- Applying as an individual if you face financial barriers to accessing Wigmore Hall’s family events. You will not be required to provide evidence of this.
Once approved, you will become a member of the £1 ticket scheme and can purchase £1 tickets online, on the phone, or in person at the Box Office.
You can sign up to receive emails or flyers of Family events eligible for £1 tickets.
What to expect?
All our family events are designed for parents/carers and children to enjoy together. We lead a range of exciting musical and creative activities, including concerts and music making workshops for all to enjoy.
Wigmore Hall is proud to meet the Family Arts Standards, reflecting its commitment to offering family-friendly events and spaces. At the Hall, we have baby changing facilities, space for buggies/prams and cloakrooms for your belongings so you can relax and enjoy our activities.